Gonna attend a wedding tomorrow with my dad. Bought whatever that I need for the chalet. And ist gonna be on Tuesday! Yeah! Just cant wait to go swimming. Its been ages since I give myself a dip in the pool. Wow! And, I cant wait for the BBQ too..hehe..
I just received an unpleasant news this morning. Kind of upset but its ok for me. I am fine. It makes me a stronger person.
Through out the years, I have made mistakes and I hope to change for the better. Emm. Experience in life do makes someone to be a better and matured person.
Got my shifts for the attachments already. Yeah! Last day, Ii am gonna be in the morning shift. Its just gonna make me suffer if I am in the afternoon shift for the last day.
Till here. Take care and may God bless all of you.. :)