Monday, June 19, 2006
I am going for chalet tomorrow. At Costa Sands,if I am not mistaken. Hehehe.
Anyhow, my dad is not working today I am going to carrefore later with my family.. He is going to buy a portable dvd player. He seems to be excited. Since my sister's handphone is giving problem, he said he will buy a new one for her.
Yesterday, I went to a wedding with my dad. It was at Woodlands. Since it was from my partenal side wedding, it follows alot with their traditional. The food and most people wearing punjabi suits. Songs were played either in Arabic or Hindustani. I saw a banner which shows Haney Hadad advertising the wedding company. Maybe when she held her wedding, she took this company. Haney Hadad is a suria channel artist.
My dad and I were among the earliest to reach. Oh man. I love their decor and and foods. The briyani is just wonderful. Its a typical north Indian cuisins. All north Indian food which I love.
Who do you think will emerge as the winner Anugerah Skrin??
For those who are non-malay viewers, Anugerah skrin is a show which is a search for the next suria's star..haha
My votes goes to Surianny and Shah Iskandar.. Yeah!
(Photos credits to:http://www.suria.sg/anugerahskrin/index.htm)



I cant download Effendy's photo. He is one of the finalist too.. Anyhow, do enjoy ur day and take care!