Wednesday, May 10, 2006
I forget. Really forget. Its not my fault. Anyhow, its beeeeeeen quite some times since I update my blog. Honestly, I am busy right now. Busy. At times, I just feel like sleeping in the lecture theater. But I can never do that coz, I have to catch all those tips that the lecturers are giving for our tests. What a busy year. Every week I will have presentations. Next week, I am presenting it. Alone! Hehehe. On Myocardial Infaction. I still got Pharmacology presentation, individual assignment. My Nursing Research is done. And the practical is driving me mad. I want Dr June as my lecturer back can? Me, Anisah and Samad stayed back in school today to do the practicle in the computer lab. Half way processing the data, and the guy who is in charged of the computer lab said that, they will be closing the computer lab soon. Then me, Anisah and Samad sat down to talk. I went home at 6pm.Although, the date line for NR practicle is next Friday, I want to finish it fast. Still got so many things for me to do. And last week, we learnt procedures of giving injections. Hahaha. Hahaha. Ok. Hi club was fun! I learnt sign languages. I know the sign language of A-Z ! Yeah. Me, Muhaimin, Anisah, Ayuni and Felicia went together and we tremendously enjoyed it. Met Hajar, Samuel and other of my nursing peeps. The girl who taught me was so patient although I can be kinda of slow at times. Thanks to Anisah too! Our lesson will be every Monday. Emm. I am so glad that I can learn communicating with the mute and deaf. :) Me and Peijie are aiming for the CCA certs. I mean, it do gives a good impression to your employer next time right. I am off for now. May God bless all of u... :)