<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 22, 2006
I didnt go for my CCA today. I am just so sleepy and I was having a slight headache.. During the lesson this morning, my group "The Clanss" won the first..haha. Anyway, all of you must be wondering how our group got the name. C for Clare. L for liyana. A for Anisah. N for Nadeera, which is me. S for Suhailah and another for Shamini. That makes the "Clanss".. Hehehe.. We won for the Nursing Science quix on AAA, Abdomen Aortic Aneurysm.. Although we were unprepared but we just got to pull through the quiz with whatever that we could remember.

After NSS, went to eat with Liyana, Suhailah and Riana. Asked Nurul to join since she was alone. Ate rice early in the morning. Then we proceeded to the Library. Wanted to do research but was too tired to go to the Nursing section. So we decided to do our research in the computer lab. Had a great time with them. Half way through, Riana went off to have lunch with her boyfriend. Left the three of us until I had to leave around 1240pm as I have my Nursing Skills lesson to attend. Walked out of the library and met my friends who I have not met for such a long time. Caseline! A friend of mine. We were working in the same place. Robinson. She was a promoter. I was really shock to meet her after a year. While working, apart from Peijie, Caseline was one of my closest friend while working. She is becoming more pretty. Anyway, she is doing Business studies in NP. Then after that, I met my sports and wellness friend. Priya. Still as jovial as usual.

Had my Nursing skills lesson and then lecture at conventional center. At lecture theater 68.Was pratically falling asleep but I just force my eyes not to close. The place was just so nice to have a sleep. Mei Mei and Anisah was asleep. Hahaha. Mei Mei was awake when she saw a cool and cute guy. He was sitting behind. And the strange thing was that, that guy was not our Nursing peeps. Wonder what he was doing there.. Emm.

My parents bought for me a shelve to put all my nursing books! Thanks! Really appreciate it. I think you guys will faint seeing how thick the nursing books can be..

I think I am beginning to plan for my future.. Emm..I will work for 2 to 3 years. Then, I will take a part time degree or advance dip in SIM. Means, I wil work while studying. And everything take two years. Then I will work for few years. before furthering my studies to overseas. Maybe Australia or New Zealand. Or another option, after my diploma, I will work for 3 years then go overseas to further my studies..Emm..

I think the most hardest part for me would be leaving my dearest family behind while studying in overseas. I think I will really miss them. But at times, thinking about it, there have to sacrifices..

Words are easier to say rather then actions. Therefore, I hope I will work on my dreams. And definately, to have the bless form my parents. I hope, I will work on it and pray to the Almighty..

Last but not least, I am missing my sayang :(

Till here, God bless .. :)

SIGN OFF HERE at 7:35 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image