I just came back from a concert.. NP concert band. Went with Jun jie. Was suppose to meet him at NP bus stop at 610pm. But I was late..hehe. Reached at 623pm. I have my reason to be late..hehe. I went for a hair cut today with my sister. Back to the topic. We were just on time for the concert to start. The audience were just so amazing. And the band played really well. There was a piece which I really love to hear. The girl wearing the black tudung played the drum set so well. Just stunned by that. Even Jun Jie said so..
I guess if Muhaimin is still in the concert band, I will see him playing.. Right Muhaimin?
Took some photos with JJ and Ms Sabrina. Will put it up soon..
Jun Jie wanted to go and ate ice cream after the concert but I was kinda of tired. And it was already 935pm.. So, I told him maybe other time. He do look tired too. So, I suggest to him to have an early rest since he is going to attend his service in church tomorrow. Miss Sabrina performed as a french hone player.
I actually went to school this morning. I had a meeting for a coming event next Saturday. Organised by the Muslim Society organisation(MSS). And I was late for 15 minutes. Errr. But they started the meeting not long after I came. I am going to act in a play. Hahaha. Act as an indian girl.. Hahaha. This event is for the secondary Muslim kids. MSS orgainsed this specially for the madrasah and normal secondary school students. So we will interect with them and do many ativities to let them know, hows life for a Muslim studnet in tertiery education. Gave a surprise to Samad and Daana..Hahaha.. Went to school at 11am yeasterday but Pharmacology lesson was cancelled. Hahaha. Shw was sick. Anyway, our Pharmacology lecturer's name is "HU".. And everyone( all nursing students) call her who who who..Hahaha. Since class was cancelled, I decided to join Liyana, Suhailah and Riyana to the computer lab. I decided to stay in the lab. Celebrated Felicia Birthday yesterday. I dont know about it until I met Mei Mei, Ayuni, Karen, Muhaimin and Hidayah. It was funny that Felicia got bullied by Mei Mei and Ayuni. Mei Mei threw a piece of cake to Felicia's face..haha..
Mei Mei and Muhaimin was down with flu and sore throat yesterday. Get well soon yar guys!
So many people skipped lecture yesterday! Had a good topic to talk to Mei Mei yesterday after lecture. She told me some of her personal experiences. Really enjoyed talking to her.Hahaha. Since I skipped on Thursday, I decided not to skip again. Anyhow, I have my own reason for not coming!
Had my Nursing Science test yesterday, and I am happy with my results.. :) And I am VERY very happy for Xiao Qui!!!!!!!! She got the bond fom KKH.. :)
Coomon test coming soon.. wow.. Thats fast and I will be back to the wards. Yeah!