Its a holiday! And to all readers and friends who celebrate Vesak Day,may you guys have a meaningful day.
Yesterday, I cant help myself from laughing almost the whole time in lecture. Mei Mei was making me laugh. And she laughed at me for a foolish note that I have written in the lecture notes. Muhaimin laughed at me too. Ok. I think whoever sees it, will laugh. Hehehe. During lecture, Mei Mei and I were practically talking craps. But, we listen attentively to the lecturer ok..hehe. Yesterday, Dr. Pang, our Nursing Director, was giving out certificates to top 10% scorers. And its not a surprise to know that Boon Yen make it to the top again. She truely deserves that credits. :) Congrats Boon Yen and the others too..Congrats to Vanessa too.. for getting the best scorer in Clinical Attachment.
After lecture yesterday, went home with Hidayah and talked in the bus. Emmm. She alighted at Ang Mo Kio to meet her darling..And I continue my journey..Not to home. But to Hougang mall. I want to return my story book and borrow again. I just couldnt stop my self from reading. Especially Malay books.
I used to hate Malay in Primary school despite of being one of the highest scorer. I dont know why. I just couldnt make myself to love the language although I know I can love it.. I think ,maybe because of the teacher who taught me during that period of time..Anyhow, my perspective towards Malay changed when Mdm Elina taught me Malay. That was during sec 2. I just love the way she have taught us. I got the top scorer for Malay in my school during N-Level. But,Mdm Elina wanted to transfer to other school before we take our O-Level. :( To Temasek JC. I was kind of sad that I couldnt get a distinction for my O-Level.Maybe its bacause I dont really like the way, Mdm Salha have taught. She is a nice teacher but I still prefer Cikgu Elina..But now, I love Malay to the core because its the second language that I think I love. And the first would be Arabic Language.
Why Arabic language? I dont speak Arabic well but I can read. I continued my Islamic Studies until PSLE as a part timer but dint continue. Due to the clash of N-level previously. I really love my Islamic Studies. And I miss my Ustazah, Ustaz and my friends who were in the same class as me..
Definately one thing which I love to do is reading the Al-Quran. Reading the Al-Quran definately brings me serenity :)
Thats a a bit of me. Hahaha. Till here guys. May God bless you.