<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 06, 2006
I feel terrible right now. I am having sore throat. And now, I am preventing myself from getting flu, fever and cough. I am sticking close to the medication timing.. Hehehe. Just dont want the virus to get resistant.

Today is the General Election. Arnt you guys excited. Really interested to know who won the most sites in my and other constituencies. Emmm.. Will get the whole coverage in Channel News Asia tonight. Anyway, I have been follwing closely with what have been happening. Emm. And the best person for me to talk about it, will definately be my dad. I was hoping that I could attend a rally last night at Serangoon Stadium but I was too fatigue to do so.

Had my Pharmacology presentation yesterday. It was fine. And Monday, would be my Nusing Science's Presentation. Its on Rheumatoid Arthritis. Do you all know that there are more than 100 types of Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis is only one of them? Emm. Interesting yar. Just cant wait to learn more on the other diseases.

Women are more prone to most of the illness. Gosh. Such as UTI. ( Urinary Tract infection). The reason being because our urethra is shorter than guys. And oral sex can lead us to have AIDS. Not a joke ok..

Anyway, this is the photo that I took with Kristine. While waiting for lecture. :)














There are YEP to India and Cambodia! But me and Mei Mei still wanna go Indonesia! We wanna shop! But going India is not a bad option too.


Till here guys. Have a great weekend. Be good. Be safe. May GOD bless you all..

SIGN OFF HERE at 1:19 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image