Sunday, May 28, 2006
I spent half of my day in school yesterday. For the event organised by Muslim Society. Was Having loads of fun meeting new friends and knowing kids from Islamic studies. Their education standard are just like the secondary but however, they learn Islamcic subjects too. Woke up ay 615am. Bathe and went out at 710am. Reach school at 8pm. Whilw walking to school, met Hazwani. One of the members from Muslim Society.The committee group have not arrived. They were Farhan, Samad, Farah, Daana and Hafizah. So, came there and met the other members. Some of the boys and my juniours were already there. They were Shahidah and Zahidah. From Nursing year 1. In a while, the other groups of girls came. Went to a room to practice our drama. We were going to present to the kids later. So, before they reached, we practised for the last time. The kids at last arrived about 10 plus am. There were about 20 Muslim Boys and Girls. All from different schools. Then we, the freshies were suppose to introduce ourselves to them. I said.. " Hi, I am Nadeera from nursing, yr 2.. " Hahaha. And I said it so smoothly in front of the crowd. I am slowly gaining confidence for public speaking.. Yeah.. We acted the drama and proceeded with the lunch. After lunch, they had their amazing race. I am not one of the helpers so I was left in the room with Diyana, Farah, Yasmin, another Yasmin and Hazwani. With Taufiq and Bilal. I had a great time talking to them and we knew each other much more closer now. Compare to the previous time. Hahaha. Then had a talk with Samad and he told me that he need first aider for a camp. Just a community service. It was Yasmin who asked the help from him. So, he came to me and was aking if I was interested. He may asked Hidayah too. It was for the camp in Pulau Ubin orgainsed by a mosque. I think Daana agree to join me..hehe..yea! It will be after our common test definately. Or else, I wont even bother. The kids came back from the amazing race they had their ICT presentation. I must say that the kids are just so wonderful/ Although some may be notorious but they can speak out well. Then we went to the field near the HS and LSCT blk to have a game. But I was not there as I went to the prayers room to accompanied someone. After the game, they had the lunch com dinner and went for their prayers/solat Zohor and Asar. I was really happy to mwwt one the girls who was a former madrasah student. And now in the UIA( A university in Malaysia) . She was there to take over her sister place since she cant come. Her name is Azimah. 23 years old.Very friendly and sweet looking lady. She looks like my age. Petite. I was stunned to hear her speaking Arabic language so WELL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh.. She told me that she do leave Singapore to be in Kuwait for studies last time. I am like wow. So, now she is doing her degree in Malaysia. I hope she would achieve her dreams one day.After the dinner, every of the kids depart and I stayed to help Hafizah and Daana for a while. I reached home about 530pm. Had a great day making many friends.Came to know this people who turn out to be my friends from Muslim Society.Diyana- BMS( 1st year)Yasmin- BMS( 2nd year)Shahidah- HSN( 1st year)Hazwani- HML( 1st year)Zahidah - HSN( 1st year)Juwita- HSN( 1st year)Farah- ICT ( 3rd year)Shikin- Mass Communication( 1st year)Yasmin- Chemical and Molecular engineering ( 1st year)Multazamah- BMS- ( 1st year)Taufiq- Mechanical engineering( 2nd year)Bilal- Mechanical engineering( 2nd year)And some of the guys whose name that I have forgotten.. Really had a fun day. :)