<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Have tried five times to post this entry and at last.. phew. At last, I am able to. Anyway, its been quite some times since I typed an entry..

"Why My Vote Matter" I watched that! I think for those who didnt watch, do watch it, if there is any encore telecast of the forum in Channel News Asia. Ok. I know that I am not yet... up to the age to vote. But hey, it do affect us, young Singaporeans in the future. The forum was really enlighting. Minister of Mentor and the young Singaporeans, most of them are journalists and undergrads, had really a good time I guess having the issues that is hot now. I hope that more of this forums will exists. I think it opens young minds like me..Hahaha. And, I think I am beginning to follow the steps of my dad. To know more about the current issues that is happening. He is the best person that I can talk to about it.

Ok. I went out with my darling friends on Friday. Met up with Shijie, Jiali, Siti, Peijie and Yunleng. Its been a year since we had our reunion together. The previous one was during Yunleng's birthday. I promise you that I really was very happy to meet with them. We actually planned to have a trip to Pulau Ubin but decided to cancelled it since we were not in the mood to explore the island. So, we were off to Thai Express at Esplanade. While on the MRT, we were practically so noisy. I felt bad for the people around in the train but hey, we were just so happy!

Ok. So when we reached there, Siti and Jiali grumbled coz they felt hot. We ordered our food and I had my glass noodle with seafood tom yam. Yummy! Peijie added for me 4 tea spoon full of chilies. Hehehe. She just love to bully me. All of us really had fun. Chatting while eating. Laughed at each other jokes and stories. Then it started to rain..... Oh man. We thought of walking to the Merlion but only Yunleng and Siti bought their umbrella. yea. So we decided to go for a window shopping. Peijie and Jiali was so excited coz Robinsons was haing 15% off fro every shoppers and they are hunting for the same thing. Muahaha. Shall not elaborate it..

Shijie went off first coz she got to rush to her chalet. It was really touching.. before she left, she hugged each of us. Ok. Then we continued our window shopping and got tired. We rest at Burger king and decided to go home. At first we decided to go Singapore Expo for the John Little's Sales and Changi Airport, but cancel it off. So we went decided to go home.

The best thing was that,we have already plan our next outing. It will be on Vesak's Day! It will be to the ZOO! Isnt that fun??Yea. I will be making for them sandwiches.. Emmm.And our next next next outing will be to the MOS.. Right Yunleng..haha.. Err. Are u sure??

Check out some of the photos.. Not everything was already send to me. I dint bring my camera during the outing. Yea. So, got this photos from Peijie.







A blur Picture of all of us. In the toilet of Esplanade..










Thats me. Taken by Peijie.

















JunJie called me just now and we had a short conversation. As usual, its always nice to talk to him. A good friend indeed. Anyway to Ayuni. he was aking me how was you. He said that you are a sweet and nice girl . :) You are..

Was surprise to know that an old friend of mine also messaged me. His name was Fadhli.Its so nice to hear from my sec school peeps. He is doing fine and I hope that would continue. Ok. Till here Guys..



Yea. So.. Take care yar! May God Bless all of you.

SIGN OFF HERE at 12:11 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image