Thursday, April 13, 2006
I am gonna visit my cousin this coming Sunday. She is pregnant at the moment. Yea. So my parents want to visit her. I love to see pregnant women so yea. I am going..Haha. I am not sick in the mind ok..haha. I think I am going to change my handphone soon. Yeah! My daddy is always asking me what model I am eyeing for :P And when I get my new handphone, I am going to be as independent as possible on the bills. Its not going to be my dad who is going to continue to pay it. ITS GONNA BE ME!! Yeah! Although my lovely dad did not mention of any problems paying the bill for me but from now onwards, I have to learn to pay by myself. I am going to learn from it and I am proud of it. I guess my daddy do have a great influence of me. He is my hero. For me, there is always something to learn from everyone around me so, dont be shocked if I say to you that I have learnt something from you. My daddy is my everything in my world. And that includes my sisters and mum. I just love them more then myself. I think that the more that I am older, I have grown to appreciate things and people around me. My next dental appointment will be on May. Emmm.. I an using Listerine to make sure that my gums are doing fine. Minor bleeding have been occuring previously so I have to take care of my gum.Ok. Till here.. I am gonna stop here and to Muhaimin, I got no crush on any guys at the moment..haha. Till here, May God bless you all.. :)