Sunday, April 09, 2006
For the last week of my holiday, I am gonna make it as useful as possible. One more week to school reopening. Back to leactures, tutorials ,projects, meeting up the datelines, presentations and blah blah blah. Err. Dont really like that thou. Things to be done:- Doing for myself a timetable or planner. Its meant for when school opens.( I have to get all the things in order and not in mess!)- Signing up a course in the community centre. ( for distressing purpose.Hahaha)- Revised my Mandarin lessons notes.( Peijie, pls be my teacher)- Brush myself on a skill (Hehehe. Peijie, you should know what it is)- Get ready my school pencil box, files, and emmmm..others.- Do some shopping if I dont have any of the stuffs. Some can be missing in action. Sob sob. I have been losing my pencil box previously in the lecture hall. Twice.One of them was an ESPRIT. Such a waste rite.- Get my study table to be free of mess. - Cut more chilies for my mum's cooks.- Go to the photo shop to have all the photos to be washed( It was not not done since the first day I bought my camera!Hahaha)Ok.. I am meeting Yunleng, Peijie, Siti Nadhirah, Shijie and Jiali soon. Yea!!! Its been like ages since I met them. With the exception of Peijie. Its almost everyday that I will talk to her. (Bleah Peijie) Ok. To be exact, its actually one year since we last met. We will be meeting soon at Thai Express for lunch and definately we are gonna talk about our life. Really miss them! Recently have been reading about the news on the eye infections that contact lens users got. Kinda of worrying that those bacteria are attacking contact lens for the fungal growth. If it is serious, it causes cornea to the user and this will most probably lead to blindness. I am a contact lens user so I have to take extra care of my contact lens. But the best thing of having conatct lens on is that, you are free from spectacles. But definatly not for a long period of time. The bad thing of having contact lens on is: you can swim or sleep with your contact lens on! If you dont know about this fact, then drill this in your mind. Its dangerous ok! There were many few times that I accidently slept with contact lens but make a point to myself not to do it again. I dont want to end up going for an operation to remove those out. Its not funny ok.. Ok till here.
(Credits to Yahoo Images)May God bless u guys and smile yar!