Sunday, April 30, 2006
Firstly, I jus wanna say congrats to chong or chicken. Congrats yar! Yesterday I went to KKH with Ayuni. Yeah. And we saw the new born babies in the nursery! Oh man. They are so cute and adorable. We also went to the children's ward. I think its for kids or babies who have complications. Its pityful to see kids or babies at a very young age to be warded. I used to be one of them when I was a baby but thank God. The complication is over. While I was walking in the children's ward, I saw from far, this small baby with so many tubings and wires all over :( Ok. Then went back to school to meet Liyana and Suhailah to do our project in school. I reached school at about 1plus. If I am not mistaken....... It was raining with the thunders and lightnings.Came home around 545pm. I think I really made a big mistake about the bursary :( My dad scolded me. But its partly my fault. I agree.. :( But I stll love him. I am not planning to go anywhere as I am loaded with projects. Ok. Till here. May God bless all of you. :)