Sunday, April 02, 2006
Hello guys..haha. I really had enjoyable days. For two consecutive days.Yesterday went to my aunty house early in the morning. We met in her house before we leave Singapore for Johore. We all were going there because my cousin was going to be enganged with a Johore lady. Isn't that great. For this trip,my aunt decided not to rent a bus. She decided not to so would not ask her why. So each family got into the cars. As usual, my dad drove the car. My mum dont like to drive when she is in Johore. As for those who dont owned a car, they have already rented it. So we reached there about 1pm and yeah. After that, all our us decided to go to the shopping centre( Angsana). But suddenly, they said that some of them want to go to Giant. Haiz. What man. Giant have nothing except households items. Never mind. Finsh shopping at 530pm and we headed back to Singapore and got stuck in the causeway. Till 7pm. Wow.. We went back to my aunt house to eat and I chilled out with my cousins..Haha. Been quite some times since I talked and played with them.. I reached home at 10 plus. Today my sister and I went to PS to meet ARI WIBOWO!!!!!!!
Actually my sister and I wanted to leave the house early but we ate breakfast first. Reach there about 1pm and there were already so many of his fans there! He reached there about 3pm. Such a humble guy! Too bad that my sister and I couldnt be the first 1oo fans to reach. Or else I could get his poster with his signature on it. If ever Tamara Bleszynski or Sheny Andrea come down to Singapore, I have to take photo with them! Back to Ari Wibowo..He stayed there for not a long time. Just imagine that all together there were 30 thousands fans of him were there.( This was reported by the news). Gosh! But he is really such a good actor. If only the whole casts of "Dia" came down, I am sure its gonna be a big havoc! After he left to go back to the hotel, my sister and I still mingled around and there were still so many people although he was not there anymore. I got to take a good photo shot of Ari and its clear. Yea! But too bad. I cant download it in my computer to show u guys. :)
Thats Ari Wibowo!(Credits to yahoo images)After that, we left to have our lunch at McDonalds. Then we shop in Ps and walk to Far East and shop. Went shopping in Far east too. For my next trip to Far East, I would already know what to buy.. My sister bought a jacket from 77th street and a shirt from Samuel and Kelvin or I.P zone. I spent my money mostly on foods. Haha.. Thats for all. Take care.. :)