Sunday, April 23, 2006
I am feeling terribly down...............................................................................Anyhow,Tomorrow schools starts and it means that my second year is starting. I am glad that I am meeting my peeps tomorrow however I am trying my best to look into the future optimistically. But yet at times, I just coulnt resist thinking about the worst thing.Anyhow, Just got to drill that into my head. Getting myself disappointed is such a bad feeling. Yeah.
I think I have to turn over a new leaf..... A better attitude and discipline, for a better future..hahaha.Anyway, I am going to Esplanade today with my family later. I am gonna treat them ice cream from Haagen Dazs.Yes! I am heading to Haagen Dazs cafe at Esplanade.Yeah! A day out with my family. Just to make them happy..
There's a new flavour that I think I am going to try..
Presenting to you.... New Melon Ice cream..
Credits:http://www.superpremiumclub.com/promotions_details.asp?ID=195
Till here. Wish me all the best for the new semester..haha.May God bless all of you..