Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Yeah. I started my second year yesterday. Gosh! Its our First day but yet, we have projects to be done and we will be doing on Immune systems. Its your White Blood Cells and blah blah blah.. Anyway, I was really happy to meet up with all my peeps during the lectures! Hidayah,Ayuni, Muhaimin, Mei Mei, Anisah, Nadia, Liyana, Xiao Qui, Samad, JunJie, Amerit and the list just go on.( To those names that I didnt mention, doesnt mean that I dont miss you guys..hehe) And of all the lecturers that I really wanna meet after my long holidays would be Ms Lam. And she is pregnant for 5 months! Wow! by 5 months, you can actually know whether its a boy or a girl. Isn't that wonderful... Wow..First day of school yesterday and I am aready so fatigue. I only got the energy to watch "Dia" and after the drama, I slept.Okie. And I am appointed by my class to be the class leader. Oh Man, Its gonna challenge me alot. The last position that I had was being the treasurer of my secondary school library.. Emm. And I used to be a class vice chairperson for a terrible but yet a fun class of mine. And that was in sec 2. It was really terrible because, I think my classmates do bully me.. Peijie, Anna, Bing Hong, Darren called me xiao hei hei. That actually means, black black. Hahaha. So bad right. And some of my classmates(esp Darren) actually love littering the floor. In the end, I will be the one sweeping. But hey, our class used to get the cleanest class award after that. :) Proud of it when Daphne( my class chairperson) called me.. I was sick when my class got that award. Even our History teacher was so jealous of our class getting the award. Because, our class was really damn chaotic and naughty). Her class was 2N1. And my class was 2N2. So, she was hoping that her class to get the award..hahaa..
I love this photo! Its Siti Nadhirah and Me.. :)Okie. Till here. May God bless you all.. :)