Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Lalalala.. Went for my dental appointment just now. Took North East line. I change my braces to light green in colour. Will try many other colours! Having braces on are just so cool!As usual, early in the morning when I wake up, I will do the things that I am suppose to do. Those are being set by my mum. Haha. Example: Clean my room , Cut the chilies and vaccum the house. Sometimes, I think that I would rather be out of my house . That does NOT means that I hate doing house works or helping my mum. But, I realise that when I stay at home, I would EAT and EAT! Will be going for an exercise with my family members this week end. Should be meeting Anna and Peijie to go to the pasar malam or "Night Market" tomorrow. I think what interest me are only the foods. I really hope that my peeps are doing great in Malaysia now. Really hope to go out with Ayuni, Mei Mei and the gang soon. Ok. Till here. I will continue tomorrow. Adious!
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:14 pm