<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, April 10, 2006
Hahaha.. Its so fun having a conference call! Means having three or more people talking in the same line. Talked to Peijie and Yunleng yesterday night while I was cooking noodle for my sister. Somuch to talk about since there were 3 of us so the conversation was damn havoc!!!! Its been so long since I had a talk to Yunleng. I cant even realise her voice too Talked for about two hours. Then Peijie got to call her darling and Yunleng was about to go to sleep.

I was suppose to go out with Yunleng and Peijie but decided not to go. I have to attend to some things. As usual, helped my mum with the house works. Took my youngest sister from school. And ya. It was a smooth journey to her school.
My sister was surprised that I came to fetch her from school. Hey, I love my sister ok! While walking home, we went to the shop to buy ice cream.

I think I am gonna plan something special for my next year's birthday celebration with Peijie. Or maybe when I start to have my own work, I plan to have a much more special celebration. A stay with my buddies in the chalet. Emmm. Will see to it first.

Hey guys,"Fans of Dia" I heard that the casts of Dwi and Eka is coming Singapore! To Ayunie and Siti, arnt you guys are going to go if they are coming! Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only Sheny Andrea comes to Singapore, I will go also! I love the actress that plays the role as Dwi. Sweet and she can really cry so well. I read from the Berita Harian(Malay newspaper) that she didnt put any eye drops to have those tears on. Those are from her, NATURALLY! Really admire her for that. Wow!

Yeah! This Friday outing is on!!!!! Will meet you guys soon. We are going to Pulau Ubin! Fly kite and chill out.........

Tomorrow I will have outing with Malay Peeps from HSN( Health Sciences, Nursing) but I dont know whether I will go or not. It will be at Sembawang Satay club. Will be fun to have a close up with the Malay peeps from the same course as me but I shall see whether I will be going tomorrow or not.

Ok . Till here.. Bye! I love ARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIGN OFF HERE at 9:03 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image