Thursday, April 27, 2006
Emmm...I was not really angry but disappointed that I was late for my Nursing Skills lesson. What can I say. It was raining and the traffic condition was really bad. From Ang Mo Kio to my school . I went out at 730am. Board the bus at about 745am. And I reached class at 915am. Errr. Its not purposely. I am suppose to reach school early but its all the traffic jam's fault. Anyway, dint get scolded coz my lecturer is so nice. She's Mdm Sara. 4 hours of NSL Lesson. Not that really bad thou. Its not boring. Hahaha. There's Maths in Nursing! Statistics!Hahaha..Hang out with Lijing, Huiling, Kristine and Rebecca. Keep laughing with them! Then, I had my Nursing Sciences lecture just now with Mdm Lim. Sat beside Muhaimin and he was laughing all the way. Hahaha. Went back home with Mei Mei, Ayuni, Junjie and Felicia. Mei Mei and I was discussing about our coming shopping trip to Indonesia. Its the money matters..Hahaha. I hope we will find a solution soon. Hehehe. Ok. Till here. I have loads of things to read up on. There are so many new words coming, relating to diseases and blah blah blah.. May God bless all of you.. :)