Thursday, March 16, 2006
Wow.I had only 6 hours of sleep. Wake up very early coz I reali need to do something.
Attachment is left with 6 more days then I will have the three weeks to myself. Yeah!! But I think I dont really like working in the afternoon shift. The good thing is, I can wake up later..Hahaha. But the bad thing is, I will come home late. Isn't that so sad. Hahaha. But never mind. I think once I start to be in the ward, I will forget the tiredness.
I met Noraini twice in TTSH(Tan Tock Seng Hospital). Its been so long since I met her. And this coming Tuesday, I am going to meet Saniah! Really miss her. We will be meeting after our shift to go home together. We are in the morning shift so I think we will be meeting at TTSH lobby after attachment.
Hehehe.. I think I can make it to East Coast this Saturday with Anna and Lynn. We are going for a roller blading! And I think I want to cycle too.. Peijie, pls come along!
Exams results coming out... Oh oh! Hehehe.So many scary days are coming too!
Ok.. Have a nice day ahead guys.. :)