<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Its been quite some times since I typed my entry in my blog. I change my blog skin too! To something that is much more sporty. Yeah! I like it. I think that the previous blogskin doesnt really suit me.

Today, went for my school BBQ.Really enjoy it. With crazy peeps around.. Hahaha. Too bad. :( Ayuni and Fiftyone were not there. Met Nadia, Farini, Liyana and Suhailah at Punggol MRT station. Oh man. Punggol is really such a quiet place. From there, we took bus 82. During the journey in the bus, we actually saw LRT stations in the middle of the field. We were laughing. Saying, why on earth they built it in the middle of the field. Hahaha. It was really damn funny. Farini was saying that, only ghosts will board the LRT there. Hahaha. We also realise that the bus was going into a much more deeper area. It looks like as if we were in the bus going for hiking in the forest of Malaysia. When we reaching the busstop, we saw peeps like Muhaimin,Karen, Daana, Felicia,Hafizah and many more were heading home. But guess what! Muhaimin missed the bus! Hahaha..As the result from talking to Nadia and he missed boarding the bus. Poor Muhaimin. In the end, he decided to go back to the BBQ area with us. Hahaha.

We walked and I was really SO happy to meet my friends. Really miss them after such a long time. People like Xiao Qui, Amerit, Samad, Junjie, Dionne, Vannesa and blah blah blah. At last me, Nadia, Muhaimin and Samad decided to go to the seaside and relax there. Muhaimin and Nadia were talking about.. Ermmm.. Some "thing"..Hehehe..As usual, Nadia is the horney president..hahaha.Samad and me were talking about our life during the attachments and many more. I was taken aback to know that we are no more in the same class for next semester. :( How could the lecturers separate him from his old classmates. Anyhow, I dont have to worry coz we will still be friends. I really hope that he and Muhaimin will enjoy the Malaysia trip.

To be at the sea side was really a wonderful experience. The wind was so strong and it was really so calm.

Went back to the BBQ area and I can smell that something is cooking..Hahaha.. The foods! The foods were not bad! There were fishball, chicken wings, fried stringray, noodle, fried rice and the nice lychee drink ,with the compliments of JunJie. While me, Nadia nad Muhaimin were eating, we talked about the latest gossips and laughed.. After that, we decided to chao. In another word, to go home since Nadia cant stay long and she wanted to go to Compass Point and eat. I went home together with the same peeps. Nadia, Muhaimin, Liya, Farinini, Suhailah. When we were about to go home, walking towards the gate, everyone practically said good bye and waved to us. Wow! Felt that we were some super stars..Hahaha..

I dont know the reasons why I was feeling kinda of down just now before the BBQ.But my friends like Nadia, Junjie,Muhaimin, Xiao Qui, Samad and Amerit made me smile again. And thanks to Ayuni for messaging me just now. I am ok now! :) Special thanks to u guys.. I hope that we will have the chance to go out together again. Soon yar guys!

I really hope the those who will be going to the Kunming and the KL trip will come back safely and enjoy it! Me and fiftyone will be going Indonesia! Yeah!

Will be calling Peijie's handphone soon. She will be ending work soon. I hope u guys have enjoy ur day too. May God bless u all.. :)

SIGN OFF HERE at 8:59 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image