<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 06, 2006
Sob Sob. My computer was having some problems from the previous Saturday so didnt get the chance to update my blog.
Anyhow, to Ayuni and 5iftyone, I think I am falling in love with IP zone. Tell u guys what I bought in the later part of my story. Enjoy the song:Phantom Of Opera. Dedicated to Ayuni, 5iftyone and Muhaimin. "Sing my angel..Sing!"Hahaha..We love it rite!


Saturday
I went shopping!!!!!!!! Hehehe. Bought some stuffs and eat Long John Silver at Far east. Had fish ball from Old Chang Kee. Just love their sambal! Shiok. Okie. Actually didnt plan to go shopping but decided to .. :( Have been so busy.
Went with my sister,Shameera, to Orchard. Walk and walk all around. First we headed to Far East. From the top level to the ground shops. Phew. I saw sooo many things that kinda of attracted me but I will only buy those which really catches my eyes. Hehehe. And I bought a 3/4 jacket at one of the shops in Far East. Its not exactly a jacket. I dont know how to explain. Its nice to me and Peijie did say that 3/4 jacket suits me so, I asked my sister for her opinion.. and she said the same thing so I bought it.. Yeah! I did download the photo of it but it was atomatically deleted by my computer. I click something wrong. Hehehe..
Secondly, we shopped for bags. We actually love a bag which was really nice but cost about $40 plus. So..Nah.. Dint buy that. We went to see shoes. A pair of shoes was not in my shopping list but it was in my sister's. Saw one which was really suitable for her but there's no size. Sad.. I was sad for her too.
Walk and walk.. Then in one of the shops, I saw this one shirt. Really unique! It meets my price range and my budget but didnt buy coz I decided to find something different..
Then we went to eat at Long John Silver. Hahaha. So many people. I knew I cant finish the coke so I poured it in my water bottle. Then we decided to go out from Far East. Walk and walk and ended up buying a shirt from IP Zone..Hahaha.I will show to Ayuni and 5iftyone one fine day!
Walk and we came back to Far East. This time round we walk in back to finish our tour on all the shops in Far East. My sister bought a shoe but that pair of shoes is meant for going to school. Shoes for going out purpose was not found.
Before we went home, went to McDonald. Bought Strawberry milkshake. Just love it man.I am loving it! Bought McFlurry for my two other sisters. And we at last borded 132 and I slept in bus.We went out to Orchard at 11.30am and came home at 6pm..What a long day!


Sunday!
Went to My aunty hose coz she was having a function then we headed to Hougang Point to have a family feast at KFC. Hahaha.. Yea. Really alot. I enjoyed it! Me and my family, We went to KFC and ate chickens and blah blah blah. Although I strongly discourage my family from eating those but its ok coz its not everytime we eat fast foods. While eating, I keep telling my sisters about the cholestrols in the foods.. Ya.. Irritating me! Ya, I keep preaching about those cholestrols. :P (I am so going to bring my family for an exercise session with me every week end. Everytime when I am going for a jog during the week end, my family esp my sisters, will never want to join me. Argh..But next week, no more excuses. Not to join me for a jog is ok but for motion of ranges of exercises. That would be good enough. And Peijie is going to join me for one of my exercise days! Yea! We are going to play badminton till we sweat kk.)
After that, my family and I went to Heart Land Mall and my dad bought for my mum a pair of shoes from Bata as a small gift for her Birthday. Then we went home.. Lalalalalalalaalalalala.


TODAY!!!!!!
My attachment. First day. Couting down of the days with my friends. Kind of ridiculous to count down the days coz it only our first day! Hahaha. We are just looking forward for the holidays to come.. My ward.........
Emmmm.. Ward 7D. Everyday to learn at least one disgnosis. Thats my target. Today??Emmm. Still new to the ward so I wont talk much about it. Anyway, I also wont talk about my experiences with my patients here in my blog coz I think its confidential. Unless I tell you verbally or you ask , then you will get the answers from me...haha..kk..Till here! :)



SIGN OFF HERE at 6:33 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image