Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Keep bumping into people today. So clumsy of me today! Its not purposely but its an ACCIDENT! I hope I wont be so clumsy tomorrow. And I hope I can overcome tomorrow smoothly..Hahaha.There's this one doctor whom I bumped into while working in the ward, and he showed me one kind of those nasty face of him. Excuse me Doctor. At least I have the manner to say sorry. If you think that you are so smart and cant be pushed, even accidentally, then you must be kidding. Even my friend, Zhang Yang saw that face of him when the accident occured. But if ever I am going to see him around at the hospital, I think I am going to ignore him.Attachments are going to end soon. I think I enjoyed my attachment thou. Micheal was nice when he was accessing my procedure of wound dressing. I think he will ask questions that can triggers the students' mind.Guess what. My dad is going to be the spokesperson for my cousin's engagement ceremony. My cousin's mum was the one who chose my dad to be the spokesman.So proud of my dad although one of my uncle and aunty keep saying that he can never be able to speak well. But hey.. Dont they ever dare to look down on my dad's abilities. My mum, my sisters and me myself, believe in my dad's ability so, dont they ever dare to question it..I think I cant wait for the holidays to come. Will work I guess. Last but not least, I apologise for not updating my blog for the past three days. Been busy :)