Friday, March 03, 2006
I was having an upset stomach just now. But I am fine now. Spent my afternoon playing online games. Its been sucha long time since I played games. Have been so busy. Tomorrow, I will be playing my " Sims 2". Yeah! Really miss playing it. Nah..Not today coz I have been using the computer from morning. So I dont want to have any blames if the electricity bills increases..Yesterday went to my aunt house after my paper. Didn't got to watch movie with Muhaimin and Mei Mei. Fon paper was ...... Emmm..Ok.. Should be ok. My plan for tomorrow: most probably, to go out with my sisters to eat at pizza hut! Ok..Let me see. What else. Emmm. Go to the library and borrow some books. Its been a long time since I lay my fingers on story books and novels. Just miss them!And. I just received a news from my aunt that my cousin is getting engaged soon. Yeah! So happy for him since he is already 30. He will be engaged to a lady from Johore. Feeling excited. That special day for him will be on 1st of April. My family including my cousins, aunts and uncles will be on the same bus Together to go to Johore. My aunt decided to rent a bus for us to go together. I wouldn't mind coz I believe all of us will have fun! Ok folks..Till here. May God bless you all..And Lastly, to all my nurses friends, enjoy the attachments. :)