Monday, March 13, 2006
I just finish jogging. :) Its been so long since I have even exercise so, going back to my exercise routine..hahaAs usual, I met Melissa early in the morning and we will be the first to come to the ward. Most of my patients were already discharged. So sad.After attachment, I went to school. Have to. Got no choice. Need to settle some things. While I was walking in the school compound, someone actually scared me from behind and thats Samuel. How could he! I was actually thinking whether the school canteen is open or not and he suddenly scared me off. Hahaha. He got to attend some meeting. Adeline got to attend dragon boat session after attachments. I really admire her for that. She told me the training was tough but she love it. :) Today during my lunch, I ate with Melissa, Samuel and Wendy and we actually talked about relationships.Wow! Nah.. We just talk about experiences and our thoughts on relationships. We were saying that once we start working, it will be hard to find our partner. Hahaha.I dont know whether I agree to that but lets just see about it in the future. Melissa is already attached! And I know it only today..Hehehe. How could you didnt tell me earlier. I hope Wendy would be able to find a new partner although the past can be bitter. As for Samuel, he is attached. I guess. I think I am very happy to see my friends being attach but I am not ready for it yet. Melissa laughed at me coz I said something silly. I told her that, I would feel odd once I wake up each morning thinking that I am attached. And all of them laughed at me coz I said that I am not a romantic person. I guess, I am more to the sensitive and caring person. Not romantic. Wendy actually asked whether do you think its possible that we can find doctors as our life partner. Hahaha..Trust me. I have heard from friends of mine saying that they want to become a nurse coz they wan to find doctors as their husband or wife..I wish them all the best!Till here! Have a great day!