Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Emmm. I would say its another normal day. But still studying for my last exam paper. Fundamentals of Nursing. I will be going attachment soon and it will be next week. I am attached to TTSH and this time round its going to be a gerontology ward. A ward meant for elderly. New experience for me again because I haven't been to gerontology ward before. Hehehe.. Three weeks and my exams results would be out. Scary! Hehehe. No. la. I am looking on the bright side. Ok.. I am suppose to go to PS(Plaza Singapura) to meet Peijie and Anna. But I didn't because I need to do my revision for FON. Suppose to go Manhattan to eat but its left with only the both of them. Sorry guys! And to Lynn, I received ur msg but there is a problem with my phone. Will call u one of these days. Should be after Friday after ur paper..hehe.Oh yes. Today at about 3.15pm, Samad messaged me and told me to check whether do I have some of his notes with me. And I checked and checked and found it in my toilet bag(the bag of mine which has the toilet sign so I called that, toilet bag). Hehehe. Whets more its FON notes and I cant just barely tell him that I will give him the paper back tomorrow when the exam for that subject is tomorrow rite. So, I went to school and met him at 6pm at the school bus stop. He was late by 10 minutes. Samad Samad! Emmm.. Hahaha. Anyway, so lucky that he was in school to take the paper from me. Or else he is going to point his fingers to me if there are any questions that came out from those pieces of papers. As usual, he will be staying in school till late evening. Hardworking Samad..haha..Reached home at 700pm. My dad was not home yet. I had a sleep first and I think Peijie called me just now. Will return ur call tomorrow k.. :P I woke up and in the same time, my dad reached home. And he bought OTAK-OTAK! Yeah! I just love them man! Ok.. I think I am going to eat my dinner now.
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:14 pm