How was my day yesterday??haha. It was very fun! Now I am already so red now. I got sun burnt. :P I went cycling with Lynn and Anna at East Coast. Chong couldnt come coz she was working. But before that, I went Geylang Serai with my mum on Wednesday. Together with my smallest sister, Nazura. My mum bought her stuffs and we had a great lunch there. :)
(Ok. Back to my trip to East Coast with Anna and Lynn ).We decided to meet with each other at Parkway Parade bus stop at 1030 am. Actually, I planned to board the same bus as Anna but I missed the bus. So I got to wait for the next bus. Anyway, I took 76 to Parkway( as usual). The driver of the bus was driving so fast! But I reached at Parkway on time. Thanks to him. Anna was the first among us to reach. Sat with her and we had a chat while waiting for Lynn. I asked her about the holiday to Thailand. She went there for a shopping spree with Felicia and one of her colleague. While we were talking, I received a call from Lynn saying that she was already in the Parkway Parade shopping centre. Whats more. Me and Anna quickly walked to the shopping centre and she continue to tell meabout her experiences at Thailand. Once we reached the shopping centre, we went to I Isetan. Anna bought young heart bra and Lynn bought Pierre Cardin. Me? Not a the moment coz I dont really wan to spend so much money on that day. But hey, the bra all are at good prices.
Then we headed to Four Leaves. They bought some breads. I didnt bought any as I wanted to buy foods from McDonald.Hehehe. As usual. :) Then we walked to East Coast park. But before that, we did stop at one of the pet shops to look at the pets. As usual, Anna and Lynn talked about Hamsters, dogs and blah blah blah. A topic that doesnt really interest me but hey, its nice to have a talk with them about the pets. I got to know new things. Then we went to NTUC and Anna bought mineral water. How could she forget to bring her water bottle?
Walked and walked and at last we reached East Coast Park. We headed to one of the bicycle renting shops and rent the bicycle for 2 hours. And we got 2 more hours free. Isn't that great.I was so excited. East Coast park was not crowded so we had the whole cycle track to ours. Hahaha. We sang while cycling. And they taught me one weird song and its a Korean Song! Although I do watch Korean dramas but the song they taught me was wierd.Hahaha. But it was nice. Such a waste that Chong was not with us. :( We cycle all the way to Bedok Jetty and took photos. As usual. Anna and Lynn took loads of photos. 3 of us do brought our camera so yea! No prob. Then while we were taking photo , Chong called Anna. After that, we continue to cycle to the end. In between, we bought ice cream to eat.We continue to cycle from National Sailing Centre to Safra Club. Wow! We were really so tired. While cycling,I waved to one of the golfers and he waved back to me..haha.
While our journey back to where we first started cycling, we sang and both of them continued to talk nonsense. As usual. :P Then we stopped at the food court to buy drink. Anna and Lynn drank Sugar Cane and I drank Redbull for energy. I followed my dad coz he used to drink that too.
Before the time ended for us to return our bicycle back, we went to McDonalds to eat. Sat down and ate. And continue to talk about all kinds of stuffs. After eating, we returned back the bicycle and decided to chill out first before going home. We sat near the beach and each one of us started to think about our own personal thing. Reminiscing..Hahaha.
The clouds started to be darker so we decided to make a move and ya. We were right. It was raining so damn heavily while we were walking to the bus stop. Shared umbrella with Lynn. I was drenched! Took 55 to go home. Lynn alighted bus 55 half way to board bus 13 to her home. So I am left with Anna and we continued talking till its time for me to alight. Still raining heavily when I alighted the nus at my house. I reached home about 5 plus pm. Really enjoy my day! Will be going to East Coast next week again. Hopefully! And really hope that Chong will be joining us. This time round, we wanna roller blade and not cycle.Hahaha. We wanna exercise our muscles.Hahaha. Thanks Lynn and Anna for the enjoyable day yesterday!