<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 09, 2006
I had a tiring day. I am just so sleepy. But, I learn something new each day. I think I am gaining my confidence slowly and I really hope that this is continuing :) Confident to face people and to work with people around me. My dad have been advising me and his advises are really what I need the most. Just love him.Each day is definately a day for us to learn something although it may be tough.

Straight after my work, all day long in the ward, I decided to watch movie.Joyce and Peijie cant make it. Yeah. Before the movie started, went to McDonalds and Old Chang Kee to buy some food.Anyway, we went to Junction 8 to watch it. I was just so HUNGRY! :( I bought a fishball from Old Chang Kee as usual. Like I said before, I just love their sambal. Its heavenly..And i bought a student's meal from McDonald. Hehehe. Watched Big Momma's House 2! Its funny but to me,the movie didnt really makes me laugh.However, I think that many people enjoyed it. Including me. Its the first time in my life watching a movie in which most of the audiences actually laughed so loudly. Would give it 3 of 5 :) The cinema theater was 70% full. I would recommend this movie to those who want to have some fun after a tiring day.



(Credits to Yahoo Images)

This is the photo of the Big Momma at the beach. Everybody in the Cinema theater was laughing seeing her wearing this yellow striking swimming costume.

Yeah! Tomorrow is Friday! Arn't you guys happy! Week end is just around the corner. I am going to have enough sleep to gain back my energy. Hehehe.And spent time for myself.

Some of my friends are going Kunming soon. They are going to do some community services there.Enjoy it guys! I am just waiting for my overseas trip to be around the corner. So excited.

I am going to cut my hair soon. Ayuni, can we go to Jean Yip together to go for a hair cut together one fine day?I wanna try. Your praises about their service and proffesionalism really makes me wanna try their service.

Emm... Rebond? Nah...

I think I am beginning to miss Anisa.. I really hope that we can talk soon. And to Samad, I hope he is doing fine. And I really hope that 5iftyone is feeling fine although she may not ne enjoying this attachment. Her laughter is really contagious. :p.

Time Flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Photos taken today...(Credits to Anna)
Thats us.. From Left(Lynn, Anna and me) Acting sad..













Anna and me. (Me looking fatigue after working in the ward but yet satisfy)












A salute for me from them.. :P













Us in McDonalds..

SIGN OFF HERE at 8:19 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image