Saturday, March 18, 2006
Another week of attachment is already gone. Yea. Left with one more week. And that also mean that I will be getting my reults soon.Yesterday was a terrible day. My back was screaming! Screaming for help! Monday, my lecturer will access me on wound dressing. And it's gonna ba Micheal! But, never mind. Just do my best. Yesterday was so tiring. Melissa and I have to change the diaper of one of this patient. What's more she was so much stained with feaces and urine. But, I dont mind. I think what matters the most is, the smile on her face after the whole process of cleaning her.. At the end of the day, definately Melissa and I were satisfied. I stained my clothes with chocolate ice cream. Small dot but it can be seen. So embarassing! And my mum thought that it was blood. Hehehe. This few days, Melissa and I were much more tired then hungry. And we were easily dehydrated! Water is the only thing that we needed! This few days, I ate only biscuits. It contain iron ok..haha.. Had a debrifing session yesterday with the nurse educator, Kelvin. Then went back to the ward and then Sister Laura( sister of the ward) called the student nurses to go for a talk on the cytotoxic spillage. Its actually a session which some of the nurses were suppose to talk to the other staff nurses and enrolled nurses. It was interesting but I was falling asleep in the tutorial room. I think I really love to look at pregnant women. No! I am not dirty in my mind or whatever but to me, being pregnant is a gift I should say. Apart from the lady being pregnant, definately having a loving husband makes me envy her more. Ok. I dont want a husband who would only be loving when the wife is pregnant only. The word "sayang" is powerful to me thou..kk. Till here. :)