Saturday, February 25, 2006
Kk.. Had a tiring day. And the worst thing is that, I didnt get any seats in the bus while on the way to school.Pharmacology paper was fine. :) I look like a zombie early in the morning before the paper started. Guess why?? I dint bring my calculator for the paper. Nah..My dad borrowed from me early in the morning but I forget to ask from him back. No. I don't blame my dear dad. Jus love him.. :) Met Hidayah in the bus. Delighted to meet her but I am jus so tired. Oh yar. Forget to ask her why dint she board 52..emmm..nvr mind.Will ask her soon..As usual, Dayah is as bubbly as ever. As I walk to the school compund, met some of my mates. Once I reached in front of the class, I was greeted by Mei mei.Actuali I felt happy once I began to see my friends.
(Meimei! I am so sorry for not reading ur msg this mrn..)
Next, Clement save me from misery! He was going around asking who didnt bring calculator. So sweet of him to lend me.Thanks Clement. Or else I will be doomed counting for the drip drop factors and how much tablets to be given..hehe. I think without his calculator, I will count like mad woman..haaha..
Then I went to Ayuni, Mei Mei, Muhaimin, Junjie,Felicia to wish them luck..Too bad. Mei Mei will be sitting the paper in the different room..
By few mins, I am already sitting in front of the paper..hehe..The paper was from 9am-11am. Do and do until times up..phew! Pharmacology is over! Yeah guys! Then went to the toilet with Dayah and Ayuni.Hahaha,We talk abit about the paper. And I dint realise Samad was waiting outside the toilet for his FON notes from me. Sori Mad.. Then walk to the bus stop with Hidayah, Ayuni,MeiMei,Muhaimin and Felicia.Samad did not went home straight.He went to the prayer room..At the bus stop, all of us excluding Hidayah talk about our plans after the exmas. We wan to chill out after dat!
While in the bus, I watched the figure skating. Individual category. Japan did so well that the lady skater did not even do any mistake or showed any signs of falls. The lady skater from USA did well too. But she fell twice.And I was drifter away by her performance.Tremendous! Wanted to sleep in the bus but jus couldnt.
So, ltr...I am going to have a good sleep! Yeah.. K..I think I better sleep now. ............