Friday, February 24, 2006
Pharmacology Exams is tomorrow! Wish me luck..
Okie!Anna agree to watch 49 days with me.We just had a chat in msn for a while. I asked her whether next week would be ok..And she say yes! Yeah...The last movie that I went to watch with her was flighplan.
I think all my nurses frens are stress. Me too. Gosh. So many things for us to memorise and I really think that its not our lecturer,Ms Ng who set the paper. I think its Mrs Lim..I hope she would be kind enough to give a paper which is NOT tough..
As I promise, I will tell what the movie 49 days is about. Just a rough idea. And by the way, its a horror movie..hehe..
"Liu Cheng, a rich businessman, has made a successful career by selling Chinese herbal medicine. When his ambition is finally fulfilled, Liu plans to return to his homeland to be reunited with his family. However, his plans are ruined when his shop is set on fire and Li is devastated to find out that his trusted right hand man is the culprit of the fire. His life begins to spin out of control when his friend sells him out to the police, accusing Li of murder and causing him to be thrown into jail." (http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/)
Till here..
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:31 am