Monday, February 27, 2006
(CREDITS TO: HONG HENG)
(Can anyone guess where I am in the photo???)
Those were my friends of Secondary 5 ,2004..
Yesterday didnt do any entry because I was doin my studies..haha.."Cheong for Chem Bio!" I really wish that I can hit my targets for all the papers this time round..If I did, I will be very happy!
Not much thing happening yesterday because I stayed at home the whole day.My parents wanted me to follow them to Ang Mo Kio Central but I told them I got studies to revise.Emm.While I was eating my hard boiled egg, Peijie called me and asked me to actually go to J8(Junction 8) at that moment to meet her! Hahaha..But Sorry Chong..I cant.That decision of yours was so sudden..Heheehe. Peijie told me that Perlini's Silver was having a sale yesterday .And she had spent a bomb on those stuffs. She told methat Anna too bought alot of stuffs..
So peeps,hear this..(Perlini's Silver having sale now!) However, I am not sure till when the sales will last...
I had this wierd dream last night. I laughed when I woke up because I still can remember what the dream was about. I dreamt, I was chasing a baby antelope..I think in my dream, I was with my family,my aunties and uncles together with my cousins at this wierd county..I dont even know what country it was. But I dreamt, all of us rided a roller coaster. Thenm there was a time that I was actually with my dad looking for my lost handphone when we saw antelopes running around. And I said to my dad, "Lets catch the baby antelope" Hahaha..
Ok..I am back to my work.Tomorrow is my Cell and Microbiology Paper.
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:12 am