Thursday, February 23, 2006
I am in school now. In blk 80 computer lab.This morning as usual wake up at 830 officially..Haha..Help my mum to clean the house before going to school. Pharmacology is giving me the stress but I hope that I can overcome it. Hoping that I can hit my targets.
Today and tomorrow will be a very busy day. To prepare myself for the coming examinations. I think I slack well enough so cant sit back and relax..
I accomplish my misson today! Yeah..Emmmm..
I think I wan to watch the new chinese ghost movie that Peijie recommended to me. 49 days. Not so sure what the movie is about but maybe will give u guys a few lines about the movie. Maybe tomorrow.Peijie told me that the movie looks interesting. Well..Anyone wan to accompany me?? too bad..Peijie is going to watch with her beloved darling..Anyone?HEEHE.Anna..will u??
Anyhow, I havent said much about the recent movie that I just watched with MeiMei,Muhaimin,Ayuni and Felicia. It was Pink panter! Its funny. i would rate it 4 out of 5. So dont miss watching it guys.Its worth watching. Beyonce look so gorgeous in that movie. I like her performance in the movie. Steve Martin acted so well as an inspector. 5 of us love his French accent! Hehehe.So funny.

http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/
Ok..I better get back to work Adious.. :)