Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Ok..Fatigue for now. Had a long day out. Eat, shop, watch movie and went to Esplanade. Today is a break for me coz I really need a break. Exams is around the corner. I went to Eunos before meeting them. From there, went to Bugis. Met them at 12. Met Ayuni, Mei Mei, Min and Felicia. We went to eat at KFC first.Hahaa. And I ate the 2 piece chicken meal. Gosh. Been so long since I ate those KFC Chicken..haha..
Then we walk around looking at the stuffs..Emmm..My mum called me to buy sweets that my sisters love to eat. But jus could not find them.
We proceeded to the NEOPRINT station to have some pict shots. Hehehe. Taking neoprints are not really my fav thing but once a while is fine for me.
Then we were deciding whether to watch movie or not. But I told them that I am fine with anything.. Went to MOS burger to decide. I am amazed by what Mei Mei was drinking. It was ice lemon tea milk. Haha.. Never heard of that. Then I said something ACCIDENTALLY that makes me looks foolish. Gosh! Guys! I reali dint mean to! Hehehe..
I bought strawberry milkshake. Ayuni and Felicia bought ice cream. Then we walk to Bugis Village. Mei Mei bought a slipper.Nice! Suitable for her.
Then we walk to Shaw Brothers' building. Felicia went to meet her ex-colleage. We got a roti boy each! We sat down and while waitin for Felicia, we talk and chill out.
We walked to Suntec..And bought the movie tix without any delay. The movie start at 5pm.And we are like walking to suntec when it was almost 5pm.
Pink panter..The movie was hillarious! Hehehe..
Then we went to shop around in Suntec. By that time, my legs were tired. Anyway! I saw the Korean Drama VCD that I have always wanted to buy! It was with the English Sub title! The price was $59.90..
Then we walked to MPH coz we got the voucher..haha..But sadly, we cant use it on stationaries. Only on books.
Mei Mei went home first then we walk to Marina Square. Felicia went to pass smt to her fren. Then we went to Esplanade. So long since I went there. Oh yes. The Peijie called me. I told her I will return her call when I reach home. Yea..We sat by the bay. Looked at the stars. The Felicia wanted to eat Thai Express coz she is hungry.. At first we told her that we dont wan la but she insisted. In the end, she treated us the olive rice, pineapple rice and the tom yam soup. Thanks Felicia! Then we said gd bye and we are back to our home..Haha.
What a fun day! Which I am suppose to study but too stress so have to chill out. Thanks guys!
Chong.. Going to call u now..haha.. I guess I am not going to sleep early tonite.. ZzZzzZzZz
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:04 pm