Tuesday, February 28, 2006
All the photos were taken yesterday. I went to Toa Payoh to meet Peijie. It was about 1230 when I met them at the Hub center. I joined Peijie to go for a job interview. It will be a 3 day work. Just try my luck as I am actually free after the attachments.Got 3 weeks of holidays. After the interview, went to meet Jeannie. She just finish her work.
Thats me and Jeannie..My hair was in the mess! hahaha

That was Peijie's treat to me, MacDonald MacChicken..Thanks! She owed me this treat previously.Then i ate Mac Flury Oreo while walking to NTUC.My mum called to buy the coffee 3-1.
That was me while on the bus,73.
Home sweet home...
TodayChem Bio Paper was fine. :) I think what I have learnt, came out with some tips that Dr. Ronnie gave.Mei Mei, Ayuni, Muhaimin and Felicia doing group study but sadly I cant join them coz I promise Peijie to ccompany her to Orchard. But dont worry! I am going to watch movie with them on Thursday! Peijie is just so crazy of buying clothes. Anna, dont worry. I will heed your advice to help her to curb her expenses. Photos taken today are as follow.

Taken in the toilet of Takasyhimaya

Lynn,Peijie was telling me the fun of her working in Taka with you. You should have come. Again in the toilet. Can u see our reflection in the mirror behind??
Okie Dockie.. :) Left with a paper ..FON! Jiayou! I am motivating myself.. :P